Monday, September 7, 2009


My 30th Birthday Vacation.


Well for those that don't have facebook to see what i've been up to.. here it goes....


I left to Georgia on the 29th of Aug., Meet up with Cheri our friend that now lives in georgia with her hunnies family and there baby Connor. (ben is off in another state for work), I rented a car thinking i was going get a chevy aveo (small car) but got newer Cobalt Lt instead (so much nicer then mine). On the 30th of Aug. we drove from Buford Ga to DisneyWorld in Orlando Fl (7 1/2 hour trip). Were i had us a room saved at the AllStar Sports Resort right inside DisneyWorld (thanks to old coworker of mine Carlos- he helped me out picking a place cause thats where he works now with his g/f) We ended up getting rained on most way there, which after the rain made it soo nice. We hit 3 of the 4 main parks. Kimi which is carlos' girlfriend called soon as we got checked in to let us know that she reserved us lunch reservations with "WINNIE THE POOH AND FRIENDS" on the next day. I gotta see and hug WTP and EEYORE!!!! also pigglet and tigger was there. It was GREAT!!!! Thanks Kim. It was Fun and enjoyable good food too, after we ate we went and walked around Magic Kingdom park. Went on rides, saw a parade, and got auto graphs from other disney characters. I bought a book I filled all but one page. Nope no Mickey Mouse. :-( We skipped some charactor signing cause lines to long. or i would have got another book.. it filled up quicker. We next day had lunch with the Disney Princess it was the funnest part of the whole trip i think was the character meals. We got pictures with them all. Connor even got a big kiss from Sleeping Beauty. Later that night we meet up with Carlos and Kimi @ this german restraunt in Disney Epcot good food and fun. We all had great Fun. Hanging out with old and new friends. Next day (sept 3rd) we headed back to Ga. and arrived. I got my hotel room i reserved here. Not best but it will do. its only minutes away from Cheri's house which makes it nice. For my birthday I bought tickets to the Braves Game. (Big Braves Fan inside a Diamondback Shell) Good seats great game even if we did loose 3-1 wins some lose some part of the game. After the game they had fireworks show. For my birthday Cheri's family got me a bouqet of flowers. Sweet of them and made me a birthday cake. We Celebrated my birthday next day, Its been long birthday. Last couple days i've been just hanging out and enjoying my self. its soo green here, compared back to home. Yes i have done little bit of shopping when i was both DisneyWorld and Ga. and taking lots of pictures. (which is not like me)

Its been great so far.. i come home on the 12th of Sept. ( Sorry pictures being posted more when i get home)
if you know someone with face book maybe u can see more... i just dont have time or space to post them now..
Sabrina



1 comment:

Brenda said...

So FUN! Hope you come home safe. Can't wait to see more.