Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Year in a small glimps,

my great year for 2010, to end my year off.. last week of Sept. I bought me a house, I moved in first weekend of Oct. had my home warming shower that month also. thanks for all the gifts. Thank my dad for helping hang things and much more.. thanks to mom too. Christmas has came around couple more weeks and to end the year too. My grandpa and grandma woodrome's health been going way down hill.. but i still love them.
when life threws you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. hit them with a baseball bat and watch them flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....
i'm am happy with my self in small way.. i have stuck to going to the gym and i have me a trainer for a year now. which will still be going into 2011. Dang thought that year never make it.
Still Single (but i think i'm going start looking for a guy- a jack of all trades that can help as a handy man around my new house.. )but only the lord knows what he has in store.

thank you for anything or everything you may have done for me this year if i seen it or not..

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL AND WISH YOU AND YOURS A VERY GREAT NEW YEAR!

NiNa~

No comments: